Half Day Workshops at Loch Sport
Go to Bookings to find out about upcoming workshops:
- Setting personal and family goals
- The value of Family Traditions
- Parenting topics: Parenting can be fun (Primary School Age); Developing Hope and Resilience in your Teenager, You never stop being a parent – Parenting adult children
- Couple topics: Impact of our Family of Origin on relationships, Communication, Positive Anger Management, Taking care of yourself, Setting Personal/Couple/Family Goals
- The value of keeping a personal Journal
Full Day Workshop:
- Preparing for Marriage – a full day of conversations about marriage and discovering new ways of managing your relationship.
Our weekends will often be held at large caravan parks where there is a range of accommodation options. They will commence on Friday evening and conclude Sunday Lunch time. For details about upcoming retreats go to Bookings.
- Marriage Enrichment Weekends – for couples seeking to enhance their relationship, and will cover the following topics: What’s in your suitcase? (the impact of Family of Origin on our relationship), Communication, Conflict Resolution, Setting goals, Rekindle the Flame (the importance of romance in your relationship).
- Weekend for Men – Kevin facilitates an exciting weekend of discovering how you can grow and enhance your role as Dad, Grandad, Son, Brother & Uncle. We meet as strangers and leave as friends.
- Weekend for Women – Rhonda facilitates a weekend for women, a break away from the pressures of family; work and the normal routine. We will have therapeutic conversations about how we can enhance our roles as mothers, grandmothers, daughters, sisters & aunts.