Meet around the Campfire offers a range of services for people in rural and remote areas.
The following services are offered in Loch Sport Victoria or you can book a SKYPE or Phone appointment, contact us to find out more about the following FEE FOR SERVICE sessions:
Phone Rhonda on 0412950449 or contact us
Individual Counselling – for people seeking assistance to manage life better and assistance in positive ways to manage stress, anger, developing goals & issues in the workplace etc.
Relationship Counselling – specifically directed to couples seeking to enhance their relationship and engage in therapeutic conversations about issues that directly affect them and their family.
Family Counselling – this is offered to a family group, to engage in therapeutic conversation about issues that are affecting the whole family and to enhance communication, conflict management, setting goals together etc.
WORKSHOPS AND RETREATS
Half Day Workshops at Loch Sport– Go to Bookings to find out about upcoming workshops:
- Setting personal and family goals
- The value of Family Traditions
- Parenting topics: Parenting can be fun (Primary School Age); Developing Hope and Resilience in your Teenager; You never stop being a parent – Parenting adult children
- Couple topics: Impact of our Family of Origin on relationships; Communication; Positive Anger Management; Taking care of yourself; Setting Personal/Couple/Family Goals
- The value of keeping a personal Journal
Full Day Workshop:
- Preparing for Marriage – a full day of conversations about marriage and discovering new ways of managing your relationship.
Our weekends will often be held at large caravan parks where there is a range of accommodation options. They will commence on Friday evening and conclude Sunday Lunch time. For details about upcoming retreats go to Bookings.
- Marriage Enrichment Weekends – for couples seeking to enhance their relationship, and will cover the following topics: What’s in your suitcase? (the impact of Family of Origin on our relationship); Communication; Conflict Resolution; Setting goals; Rekindle the Flame (the importance of romance in your relationship).
- Weekend for Men – Kevin facilitates an exciting weekend of discovering how you can grow and enhance your role as Dad; Grandad; Son; Brother; Uncle. We meet as strangers and leave as friends.
- Weekend for Women – Rhonda facilitates a weekend for women, a break away from the pressures of family; work and the normal routine. We will have therapeutic conversations about how we can enhance our roles as mothers; grandmothers; daughters; sisters; aunts.
We welcome enquiries regarding the possibility of coming to your community to facilitate one or more of these Workshops or retreats.
Email for further information email@example.com